Well, today is one of those days, that I cleaned house early & cooked some of my Sunday lunch, so I am sitting and relaxing. We are going out to Club Lake this afternoon to visit with friends. That's always a fun time. We don't see them very often. I'm watching "The Lakehouse" while I type. Man, I love that show! Glenn is in the bedroom taking a nap. He cleaned up in the backyard and mowed all morning. Tomorrow will be a busy day with Sunday lunch. We are also working the church nursery in the 2 year old room. Most times it is all boys! Around 8 or 10 of them. Just found out my niece is expecting her third child. That makes me so happy. I think 3 is a good round number! She will have her hands full with 3 kids under 4 but she will survive. Of course Christy will have her hands full also with 3. Can't wait for that baby! Let's see Hudson will be 3 when ?? arrives and Grayson will be 4 1/2. Not bad. Everyone should be able to help, yeah right! Please keep Glenn's mom in your prayers. Her health is not the best right now. Talk more later,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment