Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Playhouse

Well, here is what Glenn has been working on for a few weeks off and on. He enlisted my help in painting and we are almost finished. Nothing is too good for our grand kids. They have their own house at our house. Glenn is going to put a ramp on the front so the kids can ride in and out of their playhouse. I can't decide how to decorate the inside but I am sure I will hear some great ideas from the kids. Glenn built it on skids so he can move it to the back after the grand kids out grow it but it's so cute maybe we need to leave it in the front!
We are also thrilled, we have a new neighbor! Kyle has bought a house not even a stone's throw (well, maybe if Glenn threw the stone) from us. It is a big house with a great pond. I think that is Kyle's favorite spot. He got to sleep in his new house last night and I know that he was excited.
Lunch was great today, good food and good family. Those grand kids loved the playhouse even with nothing in it. It just ended too soon. Everyone was gone before 3:30 so Grandpa and I took a well deserved nap. Or at least I think it was well deserved. We had birthday cake for Bomp and the kids saw it the minute they finished eating and had to go ahead and bring it to Bomp before he had even ate his first bite.
That's it for now, we are heading down the road to see what our new neighbor is doing!

1 comment:

  1. That's very cool. We have 5 big boxes in the garage that will soon be Josiah's fort/play ground. He's very excited to have his own slide.

    ReplyDelete