Okay, after having to split up in a taxi (they wouldn't let 5 ride), we decided we were going to just have to break down and learn how to ride the subway! It was alot easier than we thought and by the second ride, we were sliding our metro cards with ease. Here are 3 of us on the subway. It was sorta like I thought, no one looked you in the eye and most of the time it was crowded but different also. It felt safer than I thought it would. Grand Central Station was beautiful.
Here I am on the subway, no seats on that ride, so I'm hanging on! We usually rode to Times Square, that is where we got on the tour bus. We decided since we had a limited time, we would ride a tour bus and see as much as we could while we were there. The first day, weather was great but as you can see by our pictures, wind, rain and cold came driving in the second day!

Chinatown was our next adventure! You need to go to Shannon's blog to read about that. It was exciting and weird at the same time but I got 2 great looking purses. The airplane ride back was a great flight but we were all ready to get home to our families. Hopefully, I can go back to see the rest of NYC!

No comments:
Post a Comment