Well, I finally got back on my blog to update and noticed the last time I blogged was on Glenn's surgery day for his wrist. Well, now we are headed to get surgery on his shoulder. We now have a new baby granddaughter! Emersyn Elise Cavel, she is beautiful! I have been on vacation this week and have gone every day to pick up Grayson and Hudson. I know that Christy has appreciated having some time off from 3 kids to just 1. We have had a great time with the boys. Hudson is now potty trained and did not have a single accident at our house. They come up with cutest sayings. They spent the night the other night and we asked them if they wanted to watch a movie. Grayson immediately asked was it the first movie or was it a sequel! What 4 year old knows the word sequel! Gladewater Bible Church has had its first service. Wow, that is hard to believe. What a mighty preacher Luke has become. I am just amazed when I hear him. He is young, fresh and dynamic. One of our members is pregnant and has been put on bedrest. She has 2 young sons, 1 and 2 years old. I made a chicken pot pie last night to take to her. As usual, lately, nothing seems to go easy or right the first time. When I tried to move it to the bar, the foil pan buckled and down it went. But I had enough filling to make another one so no harm done. Taylor has gotten her license to drive since I posted. Sixteen years, unbelievable. They have gone by so fast. Before I know it, Zach will be driving! Well, we are almost at the hospital so I guess I will stop, but I will be back with more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just dropped by to WISH YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS**~~**~~ THANK YOU FOR BEING MY BLOGGY FRIEND~~**~~** and real-life-in the flesh friend....hope the holidays are filled with happy times for you & all of your bunch! love you guys.
ReplyDelete