Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Shopping with some of the kids

Well, yesterday I went shopping with 2 of the girls and 2 of the grandkids. Shannon, Allie, Collin, Katie and I met at Old Navy around noon. Katie and I took off to look at girl things while the others just shopped around. Since I get up earlyand this seemed really late to me, I was ready to eat as soon as I could talk anyone into it. We headed to Papacita's where I promptly blew my diet. Oh well.... We had fun just visiting and listening to the kids tell us stories. It seemed kinda odd for Allie to not have Brady but his Dad was home and they were going to take a nap together. After we ate, we headed to my favorite store, or at least Glenn thinks that it is my favorite store. I found several good sales while pushing Katie around in a buggy. After time at Kohls, we headed to Target. Allie and I were wearing down, but Shannon was still going strong. No good sales there, so I headed home. Shannon took Katie and Collin to Wal Mart but by that time she said all they did was complain. After they got home, Shannon said they played together great and never once complained. Collin is definietly not a shopper and Katie is really borderline. Glenn was tired after deer hunting in the afternoon, so lucky me, bedtime came early.

No comments:

Post a Comment