"Most of what you worry about never happens....and what does happen is usually so unexpected you wouldn't have thought to worry about it anyway."
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. sufficient for the day is its own trouble." Matthew 6:34
Brady called last night to talk to Grandma & Grandpa. It's hard to believe that he is old enough to start saying words that we can understand. Grandpa actually comes out to sound like Grandpa but I'm ga ga. Go figure, but it sounds adorable. I forgot to put a note about the pine trees last week. I drove Grayson & Hudson down to see the big tree that we cut down last Sunday. I told them look at the big tree that Grandpa & I cut down. Grayson (3 1/2) turned to me and said, "did you cut with the saw 1/2 the time and Grandpa cut with the other 1/2". I had to say no, I guess Grandpa really cut down the tree, not me. He definitely wanted the award to go to the person who actually cut the tree and he knew it was not me. Oh well, I guess he will keep me honest. Hudson can hurt anything on his body and decide everything is fine, unless he hurts his thumb. That is tragic, he is a thumb sucker and he worries something will happen to that thumb. He's so cute about it. Sometimes I look at all the big kids and think about them growing up. How did they get so pretty, handsome and smart and marry all the right people! We love everyone they chose. I will not stress, I will not stress, I will not stress. There I have said it 3 times and 3 times is a charm. Work has been stressful but I am determined for it not to take over my life. Glenn & I have been doing Turbo Jam for the past week. It does make me feel better and hopefully I can lose some weight. It would probably help if I didn't play on this laptop all the time but I am sure it will get old before long. Sunday is coming up again, my day to look forward to. I have been reading people's post on facebook. These are kids that used to come and play at my house. I miss that I have not seen some of them and their kids since they have been grown. They used to stay at our house when the kids were growing up. I am counting down the days, my oldest grandchild will be 16 before I turn around. We need to have a big blow out on that day! Time to wake Glenn up! Have a great day today and think positive!

No comments:
Post a Comment