Friday, March 20, 2009

Vacation!

I know that if you got to go on vacation every other week you would probably get tired but I absolutely love vacations. I love the packing (not the unpacking, so Glenn usually unpacks), buying snacks, and getting in the car and getting ready to go. I love the freedom of not having anything to have to do and nowhere to have to go to. We had a great time in Mississippi (the drive is long). But our room was great and the king jacuzzi could have fit 4 people in it easy. We met Jaime, Jay and kids, Shannon, Richard and kids in Memphis and ate at Central Barbecue. It always helps to have good looking girls with you, the manager ended up giving us free drinks! While we were gone, Brady and family all had the stomach virus. Brady ended up in the hospital on Friday for his stomach virus but he is going home this afternoon. All better! Grayson had the flu on Monday and then Hudson got the flu on Thursday so their family has been fighting the flu all week. Bomp has had a stomach virus also this week. This was definitely the week for us to leave town but didn't help much because Glenn has come down with some type of bad cold. No lunch gathering for us Sunday. We all need to get well. Don't even want to think about work yet for next week. We have a lot of birthdays coming up. We have a wedding in April. Lots of things happening in the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking I'd like to test the whole 'vacation every other week' thing...it actually doesn't sound so bad! Glad you guys had such a good time. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete