Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Should have known.......

Well, even if we aren't exposed, it seems like we get sick if the rest of the family gets sick. Glenn got sick on Wednesday and slowly progressed to full blown sick on Saturday. He stayed in bed all day on Saturday. That was the day that I stayed at the hospital with Brady and family. Glenn was feeling some better on Sunday and Monday. But on Monday I came down with, I guess the flu, we called the doctor and they wanted me to come in before they would give us any medicine but I did not feel like riding to go in so I took theraflu and hoped for the best. It is Tuesday afternoon and I'm feeling lots better. As of right now, I am planning on going to work tomorrow. Glenn has gone back to bed, he is aching all over like I was on Monday, so I am afraid he has relapsed. Talked to Tim today and Christy now has what the boys had last week. I hope she feels better today. We missed Sunday lunch, it has already made for a long week. Hopefully we will get back to normal this week. Hope everyone is having a better week than us!

1 comment: