I am tired, tired, tired of Glenn being sick and me just on the verge. In reality, Glenn is really better, not completely well, still coughing quite a bit, but definitely better. I am going to have lunch at our house Sunday, but I will need to clean and disinfect the whole house. This is going to be a busy weekend. I have a wedding on Friday night, a baby shower on Saturday morning, a baby shower on Saturday afternoon and a birthday party Saturday night. Busy little bee!! I miss all the grand kids, there is no telling what the big ones have been up to! Can't wait to hear on Sunday. I've seen the middle ones a little bit this week so I know what they are up to. What in the world are those 2 red headed ones up to???? And that baby Brady, he has called and talked to GaGa and Grandpa several times. Can't wait to see everyone. To me along with the sickness, it has been a sad time, one of my friends has gone through a really hard time and will have an even harder time on ahead. He and his family really need our prayers. Also, its odd that Glenn has been talking this week about us not taking each day for granted and really living each day to its fullest. We had a friend killed this week in a car wreck. It really made things sink in and made me realize how we take our health and our life for granted. This is going to be a great weekend! I am going to be positive and happy. I have already decided. Hope everyone else is doing great. Talk more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment