I have been trying to keep my mind off of Monday coming but it is hard to not think of it. It's not that I don't really like my job but I have had such a good time being off the last 2 weeks. Glenn went deer hunting this morning by himself but didn't see anything. After he took a short nap, we decided we were going to cut one of the big trees down in the pasture. That was hard. I had to put Glenn up in the tractor to be able to reach to cut the tree. I didn't think we would ever get it done but success. We did it. Now we are going to rest and just watch movies. Tomorrow, Sunday lunch. Pork chops and rice, stew, and hamburger meat with ranch style beans. I love Sunday lunches with everyone here. Time to watch a movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment