Well, I was sitting here thinking how changes have changed over the years on the things we used to do on Saturday night. We've never really gone out much on Saturday nights because of the way Glenn always worked. We did start country western dancing a few years ago at a senior citizens place to get some exercise and have fun dancing in a good atmosphere. But mostly we just stay home on Saturday nights. We have been in this routine for awhile and its been hard to get Glenn out of the routine on staying home on Saturday night. He came out of the kitchen last night and said "hey let's go down to Shannon's" I thought wow, this is different, going somewhere on Saturday night??? But little did I know, he had an ulterior motive, he wanted to play on their wii rock band. He is really hooked on this game and he and Shannon are really, really good at it. I played some but he is hooked. We had alot of fun playing, I wonder if Glenn is thinking of getting him one for up here. We love driving around on back roads and we did that early Saturday afternoon. We took Dairy Queen food with us and had a blast looking at all the houses, land and just visiting. Spring Break is coming up and I am trying to think of somewhere to go. Anybody have any ideas? I have got to get some motivation on doing closet cleaning, cabinet cleaning etc. Maybe next week or the next week or the next week, see what I mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment