Saturday, January 10, 2009

Getting ready for Sunday!


Well, I have finished the first week back to work after Christmas holidays. This has been a really long and hard week. I helped with interviews for a position, balanced bank statements, closed December, opened January and did 3 check prints. I had a lot going on this week. But I am sitting here in a nice clean house (did that earlier) and thinking about getting up to cook Sunday lunch today so that all I have to do is heat it up. Glenn had a little bit of an adjustment this week, he has had a lot of company for the past 2 weeks with several of us off. But he does enjoy his time alone so it only took him a day to get back into his routine. Me, I am still trying to get adjusted to leaving the house every morning. One great thing about Glenn's retirement has been that he and his Dad have been going every week to buy groceries together. They have got their routine down and I think that they both really enjoy it. I know that Glenn really does. We got a new puppy today. He is brown and white. Katie & Collin had to come home with us to make sure that the puppy felt at home here, since we got the puppy from here. Collin's basketball game was fun this morning & he has really improved since last year. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. We are working the nursery in the morning. I really miss hearing Bro. Bruce speak but I know that we are needed in the nursery. Already January, life is going by so quickly! My prayer today is to be more content. Well, off to the shop, Glenn says the puppy really doesn't like it out there by himself. (I have a feeling that he may end up in the house tonight) Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. found you! enjoyed reading your blog & seeing your family photos!

    ReplyDelete