Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things I love about my life!

Hmmm, does anyone else get the five star treatment like I do when I come home from work?! ! My wonderful hubby always has my coffee ready for me when I walk thru the door. True, some of you are saying, well he's retired. But even when he was working, he would have my coffee ready every afternoon. What a great husband and I truly love him! I love coming home in the evenings and Glenn being there when I get there. I love the fact that all of the kids live within 15 minutes of us. I also love having lunch every Sunday with all the family. I know that I keep going on and on about that but that is one of the highlights of our week. I love my house, for one thing it is paid for, another is that it is big enough to hold all of us but small enough to clean easily. I love the front porches, we have had so much fun gathering and talking on those porches since they have been built. I love having 5 kids. 3 girls and 2 boys. That is exactly what I had growing up. 3 girls and 2 boys. I love those grand kids with every fiber of my being. I love God for giving me all of these blessings. Sometimes it is good to just stop and as they say, "smell the roses". I have been asking God every day to give me the strength to stay positive at work. Sometimes work can be a place where you really don't want to be so its hard to be positive. I want to be a positive person as much as I can so I am praying about that. Glenn is taking me on date night tonight to the movies and out to eat. Hip hip hooray! Well, I guess I better get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment